Friday, March 2, 2012

Welcome to HENNABAV ~ It's your lifestyle Blog

From a very early age, I had an admiration for Rolex timepieces. At that time, it was the Rolex Yachtmaster 16622 that caught my eye. The subtleness combined with it's elegance of a platinum bezel and a stainless steel band became a dream in my mind. I would say to myself one day, I'll get one of those. Well that day has come. Today, my watch collection consists mainly of rare and collectible Rolexes, including both modern and vintage.

During this blog, we will report on news from different watchmakers and pieces available for sale as pieces come and go from my collection. If anyone is ever looking for that special piece whether as a gift for yourself, family or friend, let me know and I will be more than happy to help source the perfect piece for you. For references, I am an active member on a number of forums under the same handle "hennabav". 

In addition to selling, we also buy 100% authentic timepieces. If you get sick of your piece and want to sell it in, let us know what you have!  ~ JY

No comments:

Post a Comment